STAY HEALTHY, SAFE & STAY WITH US!!!
You may find below the health & safety measures we are taking in line with the official guidelines, to keep you and our staff safe during this special situation we are all dealing with….
General Health & Safety Measures
- Our staff from all departments will be wearing a mask and disposable gloves at all times, keeping from guests a distance of at least 2m and avoiding handshakes.
- Our staff has been trained in preventive measures and been provided with the necessary equipment.
- An incident book will be filled in and kept on file.
- Guests’ personal details will be asked upon arrival, will be kept on file and will be handed to the authorities if asked.
- Hand sanitizer can be found at the reception, all public areas as well as in each room.
- Social distancing reminders and floor signs can be found in all public areas.
- Medical kits are available in case of someone not feeling well.
- enough time during check out & check in per room and this allows ample time for room cleaning, disinfection, and physical ventilation.
- There is always hand sanitizer available on the reception desk.
- All surfaces and high touch points are disinfected regularly, especially after someone has entered the room.
- Check in & check out procedure is done in an open air. At any case this is not suitable only one person (except the staff) can enter the reception at a time
- Open-air check-in and check-out are possible.
- Any bills and receipts will likely be sent by email.
- Rooms’ cards are disinfected before they are delivered to the guest and after they are returned.
- The reception door is always open for natural ventilation
- Our housekeeping staff has been specially trained and equipped with masks, disposable gloves, disposable aprons, disinfectants, and steam cleaners.
- All rooms are naturally ventilated and thoroughly cleaned after each departure with disinfectants and fabric surfaces are cleaned with a steam cleaner. High touchpoints are sprayed as well.
- Room cleaning during guests’ stay is made only upon request. The same applies to fresh linens and towels.
- Linens and towels are washed in high temperature and delivered in the rooms in special one-use bags.
- Turndown service is unfortunately no longer permitted.
- All items are removed from the room (menus, papers, glasses, bottle openers, cuttlery, kettles, coffee/sugar, decorative pillows, and decorative fabrics).
- There is hand sanitizer in each room.
- Min-Bars are not stocked with products but guests can order room service at no extra cost.
- Breakfast as well as other meals and drinks will be delivered at the door of your room to avoid close contact between guests and the staff.
- Visitors from outside the hotel are not permitted.
- Breakfast and room service menus will be emailed to you upon check-in. You can place your order over the phone or through Whatsapp.
- You will find several hand sanitizers around the pool
- Up to 8 people are allowed in the main pool at the same time.
- The sunbeds (per couple/room) are at least 2 meters apart
- Pool towels are available in the reception.
- All furniture and high touch points are disinfected after each guest.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the car.
- The driver and the passengers must wear a mask.
- Windows are kept open for natural ventilation.
- We always have antiseptic in the car and we give to customers.
Pearl Hotel Collection has appointed a doctor on call. We are also in contact with the local hospital of Santorini as well as a private health clinic.
Please note that the European Emergency Number is 112. Greece’s national COVID-19 line is 1135.
If you want to know more about the measures we are taking, in line with Greece’s National Health Protocol, please contact us at email@example.com or consult with our staff at the reception.
We look forward to welcoming you soon and we wish you a pleasant and safe stay!